- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
For 16 boys basketball teams at area high schools, the excitement of the 59th Annual Southeast Missourian Christmas Tournament begins today.
This is the once-a-year opportunity for high school teams -- large and small -- to play on the hardwood at the Southeast Missouri State University Show Me Center.
For the hundreds of fans who support their favorite teams, this is a holiday tradition. It's a time to root for the home team and socialize with friends and neighbors who also love high school basketball.
Make plans to join the fun. The tournament is today, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.