- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
For 16 boys basketball teams at area high schools, the excitement of the 59th Annual Southeast Missourian Christmas Tournament begins today.
This is the once-a-year opportunity for high school teams -- large and small -- to play on the hardwood at the Southeast Missouri State University Show Me Center.
For the hundreds of fans who support their favorite teams, this is a holiday tradition. It's a time to root for the home team and socialize with friends and neighbors who also love high school basketball.
Make plans to join the fun. The tournament is today, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.