- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)17
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
For 16 boys basketball teams at area high schools, the excitement of the 59th Annual Southeast Missourian Christmas Tournament begins today.
This is the once-a-year opportunity for high school teams -- large and small -- to play on the hardwood at the Southeast Missouri State University Show Me Center.
For the hundreds of fans who support their favorite teams, this is a holiday tradition. It's a time to root for the home team and socialize with friends and neighbors who also love high school basketball.
Make plans to join the fun. The tournament is today, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.