- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
For 16 boys basketball teams at area high schools, the excitement of the 59th Annual Southeast Missourian Christmas Tournament begins today.
This is the once-a-year opportunity for high school teams -- large and small -- to play on the hardwood at the Southeast Missouri State University Show Me Center.
For the hundreds of fans who support their favorite teams, this is a holiday tradition. It's a time to root for the home team and socialize with friends and neighbors who also love high school basketball.
Make plans to join the fun. The tournament is today, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.