- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sheriff's report 12/26/03
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Brenda E. Brown, 43, of Jackson, was arrested Dec. 19 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and a Scott County warrant for passing a bad check.
Arrests Jeffrey A. Mayfield, 45, of Jackson was arrested Dec. 19 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
Elton R. Provo, 36, of Scott City was arrested Dec. 19 on a Scott County warrant for domestic assault.
Christopher J. Cook, 17, of Scott City was arrested Dec. 20 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
Edward E. Roberts, 42, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Dec. 20 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for unlawful use of a weapon.
Ryan L. Calvert, 24, of Jackson was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.