- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Selina Renee Dixon and Shane Ryan Wallis were married Oct. 4, 2003, at Dennis Scivally Park in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Mike Huffman performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Rick and Mercy Dixon of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Dale and Kathy Wallis of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Kim Dixon, sister of the bride.
Adam Wallis, brother of the groom, was best man.
Ringbearer was Anthony Hirsh, son of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the groom's parents hosted a reception at their home.
Mr. and Mrs. Wallis are employed at Central Credit Co.
The couple is residing in St. Charles, Mo.