- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Eisleben Lutheran Church in Scott City was the setting Sept. 20, 2003, for the wedding of Alicia Dawn Smith and Lucas Andrew Ziegler. The Rev. Barry Pfanstiel performed the ceremony. Organist was Heraleen Bowers of Scott City, and vocalist was J.R. Bollinger of Nashville, Tenn.
The bride is the daughter of Roger and Glenda Smith of Scott City. The groom is the son of Roy and Lenora Ziegler of Benton, Mo.
Matron of honor was Malissa Gregory of Benton. Bridesmaids were Ginger England of Scott City and Rachel Felter of Benton.
Mark Ziegler of Benton, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Ellis Largent of San Diego, Calif., and John Felter of Benton. Ushers were Eric Ziegler of Scott City, brother of the groom; Aaron Burger of Scott City, cousin of the bride; Beau Henneman of Hollywood, Calif.; and Kevin Dirnberger of Benton.
Candlelighters were Linda Burger, godmother of the bride, and Therese Glueck, godmother of the groom, both of Scott City.
Flower girl was Lauren Duckett, daughter of Stacy and Sherri Duckett of Silex, Mo., and cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Jesse Ziegler, son of Eric and Karen Ziegler and nephew of the groom.
Program and guest book attendants were Theresa DeBrock and Lindsey Brooks. Theresa is the daughter of Wayne and Tracy DeBrock of Oran, Mo., and cousin of the groom. Lindsey is the daughter of Eric and Karen Ziegler and niece of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Karen Ziegler, sister-in-law of the groom, and Andrea Burger of Peoria, Ill., cousin of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 19 at the American Legion Hall in Benton.
Mrs. Ziegler is a 1999 graduate of Scott City High School. She is employed at Usco Logistics in Lewisville, Texas.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Kelly High School at Benton. He is employed at D&K Healthcare Resources Inc. in Flower Mound, Texas.
After a wedding trip to Naples, Fla., the couple is residing in Lewisville.