- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ORAN, Mo. -- Crystal G. Chapman and Torey S. Gosche were married April 26, 2003, at St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton, Mo. The Rev. Normand Varone performed the ceremony. Organist was Bernice Kern of New Hamburg, Mo., cousin of the bride. Vocalists were Stacey Leimer of Jackson and Andy Blattel of Scott City, cousin of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Jim and Vickie Eftink of Oran, and the late Bill Chapman. The groom is the son of Gene and Patti Garrison of Jackson and Robert and Carol Gosche of Benton.
The bride was escorted by her mother.
Maid of honor was Amanda Chapman of Oran, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Laurie Shirrell of Brighton, Tenn., sister of the bride; Denitra Holman of Benton, cousin of the bride; Sandra Cox of St. Louis and Jeannie DeVault of Cape Girardeau.
Sterling Proctor of Benton was best man. Groomsmen were Todd Gosche of Commerce, Mo., and Trent Gosche of Kelso, Mo., brothers of the groom; Chris Evans of Benton and Doug Heuring of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Ray Glastetter, cousin of the bride, and Leonard Weber.
Miniature bride was Amy Blattel, daughter of Gerald and Marge Blattel and cousin of the bride. Miniature groom was Trey Gosche, son of Todd and Crystal Gosche and nephew of the groom.
Candlelighters were Tara and Leslie Bowen of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Madisyn Gosche, daughter of Todd and Crystal Gosche and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Zachary Chapman, son of Amanda Chapman and Blain Milde, nephew of the bride, and godson of the bride and groom.
Stephanie McFerron of Chaffee, Mo., attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at St. Denis Parish Center. Servers were Emily and Tiffany Glastetter of New Hamburg, cousins of the bride.
The groom's father hosted the rehearsal dinner April 25 at the parish center.
Mrs. Gosche is a graduate of Kelly High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by State of Missouri Department of Corrections.
The groom is a graduate of Kelly High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in horticulture from Southeast University. He is employed by Drury Southwest.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple is residing in Kelso.