- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Natalie Suzanne Robert and George Anthony Eftink were married May 31, 2003, at Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran, Mo. The Revs. John Harth and Normand Varone performed the ceremony. Lector was Carolyn Eftink, aunt of the groom. Music was by Jeffrey Overbey of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Vocalists were Joan Kerby, great-aunt of the bride, and Jim Simmons, both of Benton.
The bride is the daughter of David and Carla Robert of Benton. The groom is the son of Jerry and Rita Eftink of Perkins, Mo.
Maid of honor was Mindy Robert of Benton, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Julie Milam of Benton; Stacey Eftink of Perkins, sister of the groom; Rhonda Robert of Benton, sister-in-law of the bride; Ashley Barnett of Scott City; Andrea Heisserer of Oran; and Wendy Holt of Malden, Mo. Junior bridesmaid was Addie Kielhofner, daughter of Chris and Gaynel Kielhofner of Perkins and cousin of the bride
Jason Todt of Cape Girardeau served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Travis Brashear of Cape Girardeau; Ryan Dennis of Oran; Aaron Robert of Benton, brother of the bride; John Hamby of Cape Girardeau; Darin Eftink of Oran, brother of the groom; and Ryan Ziegler of Cape Girardeau. Junior groomsman was Mitchell Yant of Fenton, Mo., son of David and Alicia Yant and cousin of the bride. Ushers were Kurt Glastetter, cousin of the bride, and Brian Vent, both of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Pamela Dannenmueller of Scott City and Donna Senciboy of Columbia, Mo.
Ringbearer was Peyton Eftink, son of the bride and groom, and Kaden Riley, son of Aaron and Rhonda Robert and nephew of the bride and groom.
Guest book attendants were Audrey and Bridgett Riley, cousins of the bride. Program attendants were Miranda Schlosser, cousin of the bride, and April Eftink, cousin of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at St. Denis Parish Center in Benton. Servers were Gaynel Kielhofner, aunt of the bride; Sharon Schreckenberg, aunt of the groom; Beth, Sarah and Amanda Eftink, cousins of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 30 at Guardian Angel Parish Hall.
Mrs. Eftink is a 1999 graduate of Kelly High School. She expects to receive a bachelor's degree in nursing today from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Oran High School. He received a bachelor's degree in health management from Southeast University in 2000. He is a customer sales representative with SBC.
The couple is residing in Oran.