- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Connie Sue Aufdenberg and Robert Alan Kearns were united in marriage Oct. 11, 2003, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. David Johnson performed the ceremony. Organist was Tyson Wunderlich of Perryville, Mo. Soloist was Erin Darter of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Richard and Judy Aufdenberg of Burfordville. The groom is the son of Thomas and Bonnie Kearns Sr. of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Amy Cracraft of Rolla, Mo., sister of the bride, was matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Ashley Cracraft of Jackson; Wendy Allen of Cape Girardeau; Cara Tibbs of Fruitland; and Sarah Roth of Scott City, cousin of the bride.
Best men were Thomas Kearns Jr. of Belleville, Ill., and Michael Kearns of St. Peters, Mo., brothers of the groom. Groomsmen were Rick Diaz of Kansas City, Kan., Michael Riehn of St. Louis, and Jim Kuehnert of Altenburg, Mo. Ushers were Kris McConnell of Madison, Wis., and Michael Cracraft of Rolla, brother-in-law of the bride.
Candlelighters were Jana and Leann Walther of Jackson, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Elizabeth Kearns, daughter of Thomas and Kathy Kearns Jr. and niece of the groom.
Matthew Aufdenberg of Burfordville, brother of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
Mrs. Kearns received a bachelor of arts degree in vocal music from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2003. She is a development coach at Drury Inns Reservation Center.
The groom is majoring in business administration at Southeast University. He is a bilingual sales coordinator at Drury Inns Reservation Center.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.