- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Susan Richann Shirrell and William Joseph Scott exchanged vows Dec. 6, 2003, at Apostolic Lighthouse Church in Scott City. The Rev. Robert Smithey performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Brandy Bowling of Dexter, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Richard Deimund and Sondra Deimund of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Joe and Judy Scott of Chaffee, Mo.
Matron of honor was Vickie Marler of Kelso, Mo., sister of the groom. Bridesmaids were Brandy Bowling, and April Mayberry of Kelso, niece of the groom.
Greg Hartle of Scott city was best man. Groomsmen were Richard Deimund Jr. of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride, and Robert Marler of Kelso, brother-in-law of the groom. Usher and guest book attendant was Chris Mayberry of Kelso, nephew of the groom.
Candlelighters were Judy Scott, mother of the groom, and Carol Sadler of Cape Girardeau who stood in for the bride's mother.
Flower girl and miniature bride was Jessica Shirrell and ringbearer was Matthew Shirrell, children of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the church. Servers were Norma Burke, Gayla Smithey and Carol Jobe.
Mrs. Scott is a 1985 graduate of Central High School, and graduated from Mineral Area College and Mineral Area School of Radiology in 2002. She is employed at Ferguson Medical Group in Sikeston.
The group is a 1993 graduate of Scott City High School, and a graduate of Belsaw-Foley Institute of Gunsmithing. He is employed at Botkin Lumber in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Chaffee.