- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MINER, Mo. -- Freddie Joe Terrell, 63, of Miner died Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2003, at his home.
He was born July 12, 1940, in Charleston, Mo., son of Marshall Eugene and Irma Inola Baker Terrell.
Terrell was an electrician with Rowling Electric Co. He was a member of First Baptist Church at Bertrand, Mo.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include three daughters, Susan Woods of Big Sandy, Tenn., Lori Newton of Bardwell, Ky., Karen Ballard of Fancy Farm, Ky.; two brothers, Harlen and Loren Terrell of Bertrand; and seven grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Blanchard Funeral Chapel was in charge of arrangements.