- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Dana Marie Williams and Cory Lynn Nugent were married July 28, 2007, in Myrtle Beach, Calif., by the Rev. William H. Altman Jr.
Parents of the couple are Donnie and Sandra Williams of Advance, and Robert and Cynthia Nugent of Bloomsdale, Mo.
Matrons of honor were the mothers of the bride and groom.
The fathers of the groom and bride were his attendants.
Flower girl was Julia Nugent of Chesterfield, Mo., daughter of the groom.
A reception will be held Oct. 13 at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Nugent is a 2004 graduate of Advance High School. She is employed in the pharmacy at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Jackson.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School. He is employed in the meat department at Wal-Mart in Jackson.
The couple resides in Jackson.