- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
Have you noticed litter piling up along interstate?
To the editor:
I drive Interstate 55 from Fruitland to Cape Girardeau a lot. Has anyone noticed the trash all down through there? Now someone has dumped a couch out there. If we don't have enough state workers to keep things clean, there are people in jail with a lot of time on their hands.
The state needs to put up signs that say "No Littering." And people, if they care at all, need to keep a bag in the car for their trash. What a mess.