- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)3
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)63
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Have you noticed litter piling up along interstate?
To the editor:
I drive Interstate 55 from Fruitland to Cape Girardeau a lot. Has anyone noticed the trash all down through there? Now someone has dumped a couch out there. If we don't have enough state workers to keep things clean, there are people in jail with a lot of time on their hands.
The state needs to put up signs that say "No Littering." And people, if they care at all, need to keep a bag in the car for their trash. What a mess.