- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 12/19/03
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following items:
At 5:36 p.m., medical assist at 1131 S. Pacific.
At 6:27 p.m., medical assist at 333 N. Ellis.
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items:
At 9:19 a.m., medical assist at 1520 Jane Drive.
At 11:57 a.m., medical assist at 1108 Harmony St.
At 1:06 p.m., medical assist at 19 S. Kingshighway.
At 4:27 p.m., citizen assist at 525 S. Sprigg.
At 5:54 p.m., emergency medical service at 202 Siemers Drive.
At 7:36 p.m., emergency medical service at 619 N. Spanish.
At 8:26 p.m., alarm at 1050 Greek Drive.
At 9:46 p.m., extrication at Interstate 55.
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items:
At 1:40 a.m., medical assist at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 1:46 a.m., emergency medical service at 232 Shirley Drive.
At 8:10 a.m., assist ambulance at Broadway and Lorimier.
At 8:54 a.m., medical assist at 205 Caruthers.
At 12:19 p.m., medical assist at 1502 Dunklin.
At 1:07 p.m., medical assist at 3439 William.
At 1:09 p.m., medical assist at Independence and West End Boulevard.
At 1:10 p.m., alarm at 1701 Lacey.
At 1:12 p.m., medical assist at 618 Boxwood.