- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
John A. Knupp, 68, of Macomb, Ill., died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007, at St. John's Hospital in Springfield, Ill.
He was born Sept. 21, 1938, in Jonesboro, Ill., son of Arlie and Gladys Dollman Knupp.
He served in the U.S. Army from 1961 to 1963. He was a member and past exalted ruler of Macomb Elks. Knupp managed several Leath Furniture Stores and was also manager at Ayerco Station in Macomb.
Survivors include two sons, Robert and Paul Knupp of East Dubuque, Ill.; a daughter, Elizabeth Knupp of Macomb; three brothers, Robert Knupp of McClure, Ill., Paul Knupp of St. Louis, Jerry Knupp of Alabama; two sisters, Margaret Stark of Illinois, Mary Wilson of Cape Girardeau; and six grandchildren.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Monday at Dodsworth-Piper-Wallen Funeral Home in Macomb.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Victor Randle officiating. Burial will be in Forest Lawn Memory Gardens.