- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Connie Pauline Brewer, 63, of Perryville died Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2007, at her home.
She was born Oct. 5, 1943, in Mountain View, Ark., daughter of Ed and Clara Hill Sutterfield. She and Joseph Brewer were married Oct. 21, 1961, at Fredericktown, Mo.
Brewer worked in housekeeping at Perry County Memorial Hospital. She was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church at Brewer, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Tim Brewer of Perry County; a daughter, Michelle Brewer of Perry County; three sisters, Gladys Smith of Heber Springs, Ark., Debbie Stewart of Little Rock, Ark., Ima Clonninger of Crystal City, Mo.; five grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home. The wake will be at 6 p.m. Sunday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Christ the Savior Church, with the Rev. Bill Rhinehart officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.