- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Bobby E. Conner, 63, of Advance, died Saturday, Dec. 13, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Feb. 7, 1940, at Alton, Mo., son of the late George and Vera Williams Conner.
Conner had worked as a custodian at Advance schools for many years.
Survivors include two sons, David Conner of Greenville, Mo., and Bobby Conner of Brownwood, Mo.; a stepson, Scott Ames of Brownwood; three daughters Karen Ervin of Corning, Ark., Julie Kearbey of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Katrina Conner of Brownwood; two brothers, Floyd Conner of High Ridge, Mo., and Junior Conner of Pacific, Mo., and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call Thursday from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
Funeral will be Thursday at 10 a.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ronnie McAtee officiating. Burial will be held at a later date at Brown's Chapel Cemetery in Brosley, Mo.