- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Business memo 12/15/03
Advertising group issues call for award entries
The Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals, a local entity of the American Advertising Federation, has issued its call for entries for the 2003 ADDY Awards Competition. The annual Tri-State ADDY Awards Competition recognizes exceptional advertising created in the tri-state area in all media, including print, broadcast, out-of-home and public service advertising.
All entries must be received by 4 p.m. Jan. 14 at the Cape Girardeau Convention and Visitors Bureau, 100 Broadway. Entry fees are $35 for members of the Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals and $45 for non-members.
To be eligible for consideration of an ADDY, all work must have been published or aired in 2003.
The winners will be announced and honored during a dinner gala Feb. 13 at the Drury Lodge in Cape Girardeau. For more information, contact the Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals president Chuck Moffitt at (573) 331-2155 or e-mail at cmoffitt@ kbsi.sbgnet.com.
-- From staff reports