- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 12/15/03
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Jeannie Diane Wilcher, 48, 908 S. Sprigg, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and improper registration.
Arrests Timothy Wayne Hershey, 36, 1390 County Road 601, Jackson, was arrested Saturday on a Cape Girar-deau city warrant for driving while revoked.
A suspect was in custody on Saturday pending formal charges for failure to stop at a stop sign, resisting arrest and driving without insurance.
Jennifer Leigh Brown, 3020 Boutin, Apt. 128, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on a warrant of commitment.
Summonses Thelma Louise May, 18, 110 S. Sprigg, Apt. A, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons Saturday on suspicion of stealing clothes from Famous Barr, 100 West Park Mall.
Robert Tyler Schalk, 19, 1000 Towers, No. 809, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons Friday on suspicion of misrepresentation of age by a minor and possession of an altered ID.
Davy Crockett, 43, 330 Houston, Dexter, Mo., was issued a summons Saturday for suspicion of assault.
Theft A tailgate was reported stolen Saturday at Galemore Motor Co., 621 S. Kingshighway.
A purse was reported stolen Friday from 211 St. Francis Drive.
Gasoline was reported stolen Friday from Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg.
A doll, television, money bag and car key were reported stolen Sunday at 1112 Harmony.
Assault Assault was reported Friday on the 1000 block of North Main.
Domestic assault was reported Saturday.
Burglary Burglary was reported Sunday at 632 N. Frederick.
Property Damage A mirror was reported broken Saturday at 1007 Themis.
A window was reported broken Friday at Willie's Bakery, 1215 Broadway.
A glass door was reported broken Friday at 1231 Broadway.
Glass was reported broken Saturday at 1802 Broadway.
A glass door was reported damaged Saturday at 636 Goodhope.
A violation of a full order of protection was reported Saturday at 341 S. Sprigg.
An ex parte violation was reported Saturday on the 400 block of South Lake.
An ex parte violation was reported Friday on the 200 block of Mason.
A leash law violation was reported Sunday at 1132 S. Pacific.
Property was found Sunday at 616 Broadway.