- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ALTENBURG, Mo. -- Sacred Heart Catholic Church in St. Louis was the setting Aug. 23, 2003, for the wedding of Jennifer Starek and Eric Danker. The Rev. Robert Rosebrough performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Steven Starek and Kathleen Moore of St. Louis. The groom is the son of David and Rosetta Danker of Altenburg.
Matron of honor was Courtney Humbert. Bridesmaids were Alyssa Starek, sister of the bride; Krista Cornejo, Michelle Brunke, Ginger Lambert and Lainie Giovanini.
Tim Danker, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Scott Starek, brother of the bride; Mark Winschel, Mark Layton, Dave Pursley and Ryan Owings. Ushers were Steve Kunkel, Brad Byergo, Randy Besand and Scott Pingel.
Flower girl was Rachel Pursley. Ringbearer was Ben Tripp, cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at Andre's West in Fenton, Mo.
Mrs. Danker received a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is a graphic designer with America Online Inc.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in computer science from the university. He is a software developer with US Bank.
After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple is residing in St. Louis.