- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Cheryl Jackson and Ron Pruett exchanged vows Nov. 8, 2003, at the General Baptist Church in Chaffee. The Revs. Keith Price and Bob Murry performed the ceremony. Pianist and soloist was Deborah Lancaster of Delta, sister of the bride.
Parents of the bride are Deloris Jackson of Delta and the late Gene Jackson. The groom is the son of Jack and Ola Pruett of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her sons, Chris Hornbuckle of Delta and James Hornbuckle of Advance, Mo.
Matron of honor was LuAnn Michaelis of St. Louis. Bridesmaids were Shonda Burnett of Jackson and Rhonda Parker of Chaffee, nieces of the bride.
Jonathan Pruett of Coos Bay, Ore., was best man. Groomsmen were John Pruett, brother of the groom, and Delbert Pruett, cousin of the groom, both of Poplar Bluff.
Candlelighters were Ashley Hornbuckle, daughter-in-law of the bride, and Shelby Jackson, niece of the bride.
Flower girls were Molly Parker and Carleigh Burnett, great-nieces of the bride. Ringbearer was Wyatt Parker, great-nephew of the bride.
Ashley Jackson, niece of the bride, and Chelsie Parker, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at the Eagles Club in Advance.
Mrs. Pruett is a teller at First Commercial Bank in Chaffee.
The groom is a truck mechanic at U-Haul Co. in Cape Girardeau, and a member of the band Legacy.
The couple is residing in Chaffee.