- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Retired Army Lt. Col. Mary F. Gonzales, 75, of Sikeston died Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2003, at Sells Rest Home in Matthews, Mo.
She was born June 19, 1928, in Sikeston, daughter of John T. and May Trent Gray. She married A.T. Gonzales, who preceded her in death.
Gonzales was a registered nurse in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include two sisters, Pauline Hill of Cape Girardeau and Betty Wright of Sikeston.
She was preceded in death by two sisters.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Ponder Funeral Home. Dr. Rick Ramsey will officiate. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery, with full military honors.