- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Michael M. Hartline, 51, of Centralia, Ill., died Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2003, at St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital in Centralia.
He was born Dec. 21, 1951, in Anna, son of Junior M. and Lillian May Reynolds Hartline.
Survivors include four sisters, Joyce Sanders of Anna, Jana Fear of Dongola, Ill., Sue Hartline-Shepard of New York, and Sherry Hartline-Lee of Garner, N.C.
Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Casper Cemetery, with Msgr. Tom Miller officiating.
Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill., is in charge of arrangements.