- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Stephen Randolph "Randy" Hawkins, 48, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2003, at his home.
He was born Jan. 17, 1955, in Cape Girardeau, son of Milton Thomas and Ruby Janet Curnell Hawkins.
Survivors include a son, Michael Coomer of Cape Girardeau; six brothers, Michael and Jerry Hawkins of Sikeston, Mo., Scott Hawkins of Tempe, Ariz., Mark Hawkins of Watauga, Texas, Matthew Hawkins and Troy Estes III of Morley, Mo.; six sisters, Roxanne Johnson of Loganville, Ga., Leslie Barrett and Marcy Penrod of Morley, Kathy Dunaway of Cape Girardeau, Semona Penrod of Vanduser, Mo., and Marla Stephenson of Sikeston.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Benton, Mo., from 12 to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery.