- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Emma E. Emmendorfer, 86, of Perryville died Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2003, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born March 20, 1917, in Perry County, daughter of Alphonse and Mary Evelyn Mattingly Weisler. She and Valle Andrew Emmendorfer were married in 1948 in Perryville. He died April 17, 1966.
Emmendorfer retired as a stitcher from International Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Ladies of Charity.
Survivors include a son, David Emmendorfer of Jefferson City, Mo.; a daughter, Ottolene Hayden of Longtown, Mo.; seven grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five brothers.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday, and from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Saturday. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Friday, and the rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. William Thess officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.