- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 12/11/03
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIn Daniel P. Lawrence, 27, of 615 Lafayette, No. 5, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and no license plate light.
Arrestsn August G. Jones, 27, of 824 Bellevue, Apt. 5, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while revoked, no insurance, failure to wear a seat belt and driving an unlicensed vehicle.
Summonsn Mark A. Reed, 24, of 2015 Montgomery, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Tuesday for a peace disturbance.
Theftsn A check was reported stolen Tuesday by the Lutheran Home at 2825 Bloomfield.
Miscellaneousn A bicycle was reported found Tuesday at Jefferson and Sprigg.
Miscellaneousn Property damage was reported Tuesday at North High Street, East Jackson Boulevard and in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
n Theft was reported Tuesday on Bel Air Drive.