- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
New CEO of Caterpillar heavy-equipment maker
PEORIA, Ill. -- James W. Owens, a longtime Caterpillar Inc. executive, was named Wednesday to replace retiring chairman and chief executive Glen A. Barton at the heavy-equipment manufacturer. Owens, 57, was named vice chairman and will move up to head the company when Barton retires Jan. 31.
Intel consolidates cost-generating unit
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Less than a week after warning of a $600 million fourth-quarter charge, Intel Corp. said it is consolidating the unit that caused the problem into another of its businesses. The new Intel Communications Group will provide the silicon chip-based building blocks for networks, cell phones, computers.
Abercrombie & Fitch halts racy catalog
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch says it will discontinue its quarterly catalog, which had been criticized for its young, scantily clad or nude models.
-- From wire reports