- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Anne Elizabeth McFadden, 91, of Anna died Monday, Dec. 8, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 16, 1912, in Pomona, Ill., daughter of Dr. Claude Adams and Alma Vera Disboro Stearns. She and Noel F. "Buddy" McFadden were married Jan. 4, 1931. He died May 7, 1955.
McFadden retired from Choate Mental Health Center. She had also worked at the former Holden Hospital in Carbondale, Ill. She was a member of the Congregational Church in Alto Pass, Ill.
Survivors include a son, Gerald "Jerry" McFadden of Anna; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Alto Pass after 9:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Rev. Gilbert Gee will officiate. Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery.