- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 12/9/03
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Glenn A. Taylor, 21, of 1206 S. Ellis, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on a Sikeston warrant for failure to appear.
Marcus T. Morgan, 23, o f802 Themis, No. 4, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a probation violation warrant.
Sean K. Poole, 19, of 1111 Harmony, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Perry County warrant for probation violation.
Thefts An ATM card was reported stolen Sunday at 221 William.
A decoy system, duck decoys, chest waders and a lawnmower battery were reported stolen Sunday at 2532 Alber Rasche.
A Schwinn bicycle was reported stolen Sunday at 507 Cape Meadows.
Jewelry was reported stolen Sunday at 631 Themis.
A camper trailer's taillights were reported broken Sunday at 3825 Valley View.
A window was reported damaged Sunday by Freedom Rock at 396 N. Kingshighway.Jackson
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Danny Gilman, 42, of 317 Crain, Dexter, was arrested Monday on a Jackson warrant for failure to comply with a show-cause order and failure to complete community service.
John Stork, 32, of 12 Zinzer Court, Jackson, was arrested Saturday on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
A peace disturbance was reported Monday in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
A peace disturbance was reported Sunday in the 600 block of West Adams Street.
A peace disturbance was reported Saturday in the 1500 block of Old Cape Road.
Harassment was reported Sunday in the 500 block of White Oak Street.
A domestic dispute was reported Sunday on East Jackson Boulevard.
A domestic dispute was reported Saturday in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
A disturbance was reported Friday on West Washington Street.
Theft was reported Friday in the 600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
A child custody dispute was reported Friday in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.