- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 12/9/03
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items: At 6:33 p.m., citizen assist at 417 Marroseann.
At 7:20 p.m., medical assist at 254 S. Silver Springs.
At 9:30 p.m., medical assist at 735 William.
At 9:55 p.m., medical assist at 1333 N. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items: At 3:11 a.m., electrical odor at 803 Independence.
At 8:23 a.m., medical assist at 20 S. Sprigg.
At 12:23 p.m., medical assist at 200 West Park Mall.
At 1:43 p.m., alarm at 500 William.
At 3:09 p.m., stove fire at 1340 W. Cape Rock, No. 6.