- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape/Jackson fire reports 12/8/03
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following:n At 6:09 p.m., a request for medical assistance at 20 S. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following:n At 12:33 a.m., an illegal burning at 1406 Bessie.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following:n Emergency medical service on South High.
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following:
n Emergency medical assistance on Carolyn Drive.