- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Cape/Jackson fire reports 12/8/03
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following:n At 6:09 p.m., a request for medical assistance at 20 S. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following:n At 12:33 a.m., an illegal burning at 1406 Bessie.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following:n Emergency medical service on South High.
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following:
n Emergency medical assistance on Carolyn Drive.