- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
TAMMS, Ill. -- Tonika Christine Schultz and Chad Michael Schuster were married June 28, 2003, at Alexander Freewill Baptist Church in Olive Branch, Ill. Earnest Brown performed the ceremony. Pianist was Sharon Smith of Troy, Mo., aunt of the groom. Vocalists were Susan Whybark of Wickliffe, Ky., and the bride.
Parents of the couple are James and Phyllis Schultz of Tamms, and Michael and Virginia Williams of Sesser, Ill.
Matron of honor was Tiffany Schultz of Tamms, sister-in-law of the bride. Bridesmaids were Candie Halter of Benton, Mo.; Jamee Cox of Olive Branch; and Chrissy Taylor of Percy, Ill., cousin of the bride.
Justin Schultz of Tamms, brother of the bride, was best man. Groomsmen were Adam Cook of Marion, Ill.; Brandon Kirk of Sesser; and Jared Schultz of Tamms, brother of the bride. Ushers were Tom Eickelman and Daren Fletcher.
Miniature bride was MiKala Williams of Sesser, sister of the groom. Miniature groom was Logan Baggett of O'Fallon, Ill., cousin of the groom.
Candlelighters were Aaron Abercrombie of Tamms, cousin of the bride, and John Williams of Valier, Ill., uncle of the groom.
Flower girls were Brittney Abercrombie of Tamms, cousin of the bride, and Ali Burns of Olive Branch. Ringbearer was Mason Scott of Chester, Ill., cousin of the bride.
Janet Vandeven, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Great Boars of Fire in Anna, Ill. Servers were Kathy Eickelman and Jennifer Brooks.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 27 at the church.
Mrs. Schuster is a graduate of Shawnee High School and Shawnee Community College. She is employed at Cape Radiology in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Sesser-Valier High School, attended Rend Lake College, and completed the bricklayers apprenticeship program. He is a certified brick mason with Masonry Specialist Inc. of Marion, Ill.
The couple is residing in Tamms.