- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Debra Kay Richardson and Vernon L. Norfolk Jr. were married Nov. 14, 2003, in Charleston, Mo. The Rev. Gerald Collier performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Ruth Slavit of Crystal City, Mo., and the late Max Slavit. The groom is the son of Vernon Norfolk Sr. of Old Appleton, Mo., and Leonard and Jeanie Tournear of Quincy, Ill.
Matron of honor was Brenda Wachter of Jackson.
Robert Miller of Charleston was best man.
Mrs. Norfolk received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a registered nurse at St. Francis Medical Center.
The groom attended Perryville High School. He is self-employed in timber and mulch.
The couple is residing at Old Appleton.