- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
ANNA, Ill. -- Mildred Lockard Corzine, 95, of Anna died Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2003, at City Care Center. She was born Dec. 3, 1907, in Venice, Ill., daughter of Arthur and Katherine Geller Mallender. She and Louie Allen Lockard were married May 29, 1924, in Anaconda, Mont. He died Jan. 30, 1952. She later married Bill Corzine Sept. 10, 1963, in Florence, Ala.
Corzine retired from Choate Mental Health and Developmental Center. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Cobden, Ill.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Betty McIntire and Kathy Thornberg of Anna, Sue Brimm of Auburn, Ill.; three brothers, Edwin Davis of Mira Loma, Calif., Clifford Davis of Sea Cliff, N.Y., Don Davis of Helena, Mont.; a sister, Louise Walsh of Anaconda; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday until service time.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Cobden Cemetery.