- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Mildred Lockard Corzine, 95, of Anna died Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2003, at City Care Center. She was born Dec. 3, 1907, in Venice, Ill., daughter of Arthur and Katherine Geller Mallender. She and Louie Allen Lockard were married May 29, 1924, in Anaconda, Mont. He died Jan. 30, 1952. She later married Bill Corzine Sept. 10, 1963, in Florence, Ala.
Corzine retired from Choate Mental Health and Developmental Center. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Cobden, Ill.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Betty McIntire and Kathy Thornberg of Anna, Sue Brimm of Auburn, Ill.; three brothers, Edwin Davis of Mira Loma, Calif., Clifford Davis of Sea Cliff, N.Y., Don Davis of Helena, Mont.; a sister, Louise Walsh of Anaconda; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday until service time.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Cobden Cemetery.