- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson police reports 12/4/03
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Cassy L. Coleman, 19, of 3005 Themis, Apt. A, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Geomarrio M. Henderson, 22, of 46 S. Henderson, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Martez D. Carter, 25, of 511 Albert, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
Tonia R. Brown, 23, of 227 N. Middle, Apt. 2, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing.
Harold E. Stone II, 35, of 217 S. Ellis, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Thefts Stolen checks were reported Tuesday at 707 Broadway.
Attempted stealing was reported Tuesday by US Bank at 325 N. Kingshighway.
A DVD player was reported stolen Tuesday at 235 N. Lorimier.
Missouri license plate bearing 778AYE was reported stolen Wednesday by Lemons Coin Machines at 224 S. Spanish.
Burglary A wall and window latch were reported damaged in a burglary Tuesday at 520 Morgan Oak.
Property Damage A vehicle was reported damaged Wednesday at 1410 S. Sprigg.
Miscellaneous Forgery and a stolen tool kit were reported Tuesday by Schnare Enterprises at 411 Jefferson.
A fraudulent attempt to obtain an prescription medication was reported Tuesday by Schnucks at 19 S. Kingshighway.
A counterfeit $20 bill was reported Tuesday by Ryans at 130 Vantage.
Arson was reported Tuesday at 3814 Eagle Ridge.
Attempted arson was reported Tuesday at 1911 Good Hope.
Miscellaneous Property damage was reported Tuesday at the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Property damage was reported Tuesday at the 200 block of South Russell.
Property damage was reported Tuesday at East Jackson Boulevard.
A disturbance was reported Tuesday at Benton Road.