- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Son to Henry Ray and Stephanie Joy Yamnitz of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:12 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2003. Name, Kohlten Ray. Weight, 7 pounds 10 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Yamnitz is the former Stephanie Seib, daughter of Twyla Seib of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Yamnitz is the son of Henry and Sue Yamnitz of Patton, Mo. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Jeremy W. and Tiffany D. Kennon of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2003. Name, Aidan Scott. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Kennon is the former Tiffany Beggs, daughter of Claudia Beggs of Cape Girardeau and David Beggs of Murphysboro, Ill. She is a service representative with SBC. Kennon is the son of Cindy Gimber of Ellis Grove, Ill., and Leroy Kennon of Perryville, Mo. He is a carpenter with Leroy Kennon Construction.
Son to Michael Richard Ward and Connie Sue Schuessler of Friedheim, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:15 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2003. Name, Justin Michael. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Ms. Schuessler is the daughter of Charles and Comonia Schuessler of Uniontown, Mo. She is an assistant buyer of lumber and building materials at Buchheit Inc. Ward is the son of John and Judy Ward of Millersville. He is an auto body technician at VanMatre Buick.
Son to Arthur C. and Dawn K. Silva of Jackson, St. Francis Medical Center, 11:19 a.m. Friday, Nov. 28, 2003. Name, Adrian Nicholas. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Silva is the former Dawn Straccia, daughter of Robert and Beth Straccia of Burlingame, Calif. Silva is the son of Eva Silva of Oxnard, Calif.
Son to Mark Joseph and Amy Diane Lanzotti of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 9:22 p.m. Friday, Nov. 28, 2003. Name, Anthony Joseph. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Lanzotti is the former Amy Dousman, daughter of Gene and Beverly Clark of Mount Vernon, Ill., and the late William Dousman. Lanzotti is the son of Victor and Joyce Lanzotti of Springfield, Ill. He is an attorney with Osburn, Hine, Kuntze, Yates and Murphy, LLC.