- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BERTRAND, Mo. -- Mary Doris Coulter, 68, of Bertrand died Monday, Dec. 1, 2003, at her home.
She was born Dec. 17, 1934, in Columbus, Ky., daughter of Richmond and Mary Mae Burton Crane.
Coulter lived in Mississippi County most of her life.
Survivors include two sons, Garland Summers of Charleston, Mo., Robert Summers of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Martha Summers of Bertrand, Nancy Young of Murphysboro, Ill.; two brothers, Howard Crane of Cairo, Ill., Jack Crane of Cape Girardeau; seven grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two sons, a grandson, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston after 10 a.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Bill Bradley officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery.