- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
Evolutionists have godless agenda
To the editor:According to evolutionists, an explosion occurred and over time man, animals and plants emerged. Every explosion I have seen destroys. If we emerged from an explosion, that which exploded had to be so large our minds could not find a way to comprehend its size.
That which exploded had to be far more superior to that which exists. If we are the result of that big explosion, we would have to be classified lower than worms.
What was it like before the bang, and what was it that exploded? If you look up, you will see round celestial bodies. You do not get nicely rounded stars, planets and moons from an explosion.
There are misshapen objects in space called asteroids, comets and meteors that give evidence that there was an explosion, but nowhere near that which the evolutionists would have us believe. In fact, there is a theory that those objects came from the earth at the time of the flood.
The reason for the evolutionists' agenda is to eliminate God from our schools and country. If we are so easily swayed to believe a lie, how can we believe anything?
RICHARD KLINE, Gipsy, Mo.