- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Community cuisine 9/13/07
All-you-can-eat dinner will be held at church
The Scott City First Assembly of God in Scott City will host all-you-can-eat fish dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Sept. 28. The meal includes fried fish, coleslaw, baked beans, potatoes and hush puppies. Children 5 and younger eat free. Dine-in or carryout plate lunches will be available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. For multiple carryouts, call ahead. For more information, call (573) 264-2365.
Eagles serve Sunday dinners twice a month
Cape Girardeau Eagles 3775 will serve chicken and dumplings with all the sides from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the second and fourth Sundays of the month. Free karaoke contests will follow meals. The next one is Sept. 23.
-- From staff reports