- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Fred Lee and Cassandra Michelle Harris Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:20 p.m. Friday, Nov. 21, 2003. Name, Cameron David. Weight, 8 pounds 13 ounces. Fifth child, third son. Mrs. Harris is the former Cassandra Carter, daughter of Joyce Thrower of Jackson and Albert Carter of Cape Girardeau. Harris is the son of Fred and Willene Harris Sr. of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Boyce Bradley and Kimberly Rae Boese of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:23 p.m. Monday, Nov. 24, 2003. Name, Skyler Blake. Weight, 9 pounds 3 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Boese is the former Kimberly Walker, daughter of John Walker Sr. and Sue Walker of Chaffee. Boese is the son of Terry Boese and Gayliene Boese of Chaffee. He is employed at Do It Best Corp.
Daughter to Dennis Wayne and Crystal Dawn Brown of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:24 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2003. Name, MaKayla Nicole Joann. Weight, 7 pounds 13 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Mrs. Brown is the former Crystal Spencer, daughter of Bobby and Teresa Mason of Bell City, Mo., and Chris Spencer of Cape Girardeau. Brown is the son of the late James and Suedell Brown of Chaffee. He is a CNA at Life Care Center.
Daughter to David William and Lessa Kay Carter of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:27 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2003. Name, Sarah Katherine. Weight, 6 pounds 3 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Mrs. Carter is the former Lessa Hampton. She is employed at Advance Nursing Center.
Son to Tammie Lea Senciboy of Scott City, St. Francis Medical Center, 2:07 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2003. Name, Michael Patrick. Weight, 7 pounds 8 ounces. Ms. Senciboy is the daughter of Billie and Jack Gladwell of Sikeston, Mo., and the late Gary Senciboy.
Daughter to Dale Louis and Juanita Lynn Welker of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:35 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2003. Name, Jesse Rae. Weight, 8 pounds 11 1/2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Welker is the former Juanita Leazenby, daughter of Doyle and Linda Leazenby of Marble Hill. She is employed at Mazzio's in Jackson. Welker is the son of Jean Welker of Millersville, and the late Mike Welker. He is employed at H&G Marine Service Inc. in Perryville, Mo.
Daughter to Stephen Christopher and Debra Christine Heick of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2003. Name, Laine Camielle. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. Mrs. Heick is the former Debra Chadd, daughter of Glenna Chadd of Cape Girardeau. She is a customer service representative at Charter Communications. Heick is the son of David and Pat Heick of Fenton, Mo., and Leslie and Jerry Hannig of Mount Vernon, Ill. He is a chef at Mollies Cafe and Bar.
Daughter to Grayson Matthew and Tammy Michelle Glueck of Chaffee, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 10:44 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2003. Name, Madalyn Grace. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. Mrs. Glueck is the former Tammy Schaefer, daughter of Elmer and Janet Schaefer of Oran, Mo. Mr. and Mrs. Glueck own the American Family Insurance Agency in Chaffee. He is the son of Otis and Nancy Glueck of Chaffee.