- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
Two resign from Disney board
LOS ANGELES -- A key ally joined Roy E. Disney in resigning from the Walt Disney Co. board Monday, becoming the second vocal opponent of chairman and chief executive Michael Eisner to quit in two days.
Stanley Gold issued a long rebuke to Eisner and the Walt Disney Co.'s board Monday, seconding complaints made Sunday by Roy Disney and further criticizing the board for being a rubber stamp to senior management.
Gold also repeated Disney's calls for Eisner to resign.
"It is clear to me that this board is unwilling to tackle the difficult issues I believe this company continues to face -- management failures and accountability for those failures, operational deficiencies, imprudent capital allocations, the cannibalization of certain company icons for short-term gain, the enormous loss of creative talent over the last years, the absence of succession planning and the lack of strategic focus," Gold wrote.