- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Gregory D. Tripp, 33, of Peoria, Ill., formerly of Anna, died Thursday, Nov. 27, 2003, at his residence.
He was born Dec. 13, 1969, son of Don and Susan Glenn Tripp. He was a member of First Baptist Church in Anna, the Peoria Kiwanis Club and was an Eagle Scout.
He graduated from Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Ill., and was a Scoutreach director for underprivileged and at-risk boys with W.D. Boyce Boy Scout Council in Peoria.
Survivors include his parents, Susan and John Snyder of Carbondale and Don and Carlene Tripp of Anna; a sister, Kelly Wallace of Peoria; two brothers, Mike Tripp and Ryan Snyder of Carbondale; and grandparents Isabel Batson of Anna and Dr. James Glenn of Mattoon, Ill.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today and until funeral time Monday at Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.