- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Vicky Lynn Bracher, 49, of Bourbon, Mo., died Monday, Sept. 10, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Feb. 26, 1958, at Glenallen, daughter of Frank and Susan Butler Wagner Sr. She and Keith Bracher were married Sept. 1, 1984, in Fenton, Mo.
Survivors include two sons, Anthony Wagner of West Carrollton, Ohio, Kane Bracher of Bourbon; two daughters, Rose and Sarah Bracher of Bourbon; her mother, Susan Alexander of Marble Hill, Mo.; three brothers, Frank Wagner Jr. of St. Louis, Richard Wagner of Savannah, Ga., James Wagner of Webster Groves, Mo.; six sisters, Mary Narez of Mehlville, Mo., Wilma Besher of Marquand, Mo., Martha Wagner, Deloris Martin, Ruth Dobbs and Francis Collier, all of Marble Hill; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father, three brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Stafford officiating. Burial will be in Old Union Cemetery near Bessville, Mo.