- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Waldo C. Neislein, 87, of Rockwood, Ill., died Friday, Nov. 28, 2003, at Chester Memorial Hospital in Chester, Ill.
He was born Oct. 4, 1916 at Friedheim, Mo., son of Franklin and Matilda Tuschhoff Neislein. He and Rosilda Roth were married March 12, 1942. She died Nov. 16, 1992.
Neislein was a retired farmer and security aide at Chester Mental Health Center. He was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church in Chester.
Survivors include three sons, Melvin Neislein of Chester, Calvin Neislein of Fenton, Mo., and Richard Neislein of Rockwood; a brother, Wilbert Neislein of Perryville; five grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a son, a granddaughter and a great-granddaughter.
Friends may call from 3 to 8 p.m. today and Monday from 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Young and Sons Funeral Chapel in Perryville.
The funeral will be 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Martin Springer officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery in Perryville.