- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Henry Roberts Jr.
Henry Leo "Hank" Roberts Jr., 78, of Bonne Terre died Monday, Sept. 10, 2007, at his home.
He was born March 18, 1929, in Champlain, N.Y., son of Henry Leo and Elizabeth Mesec Roberts Sr. He married Doris Brown.
Roberts owned and operated Roberts Upholstery and the Remodeling House Upholstery Shop in Cape Girardeau more than 50 years. He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church, Knights of Columbus, and Mineral Area Elks Club.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Mike (Becca) Roberts of Bonne Terre; two daughters, Sharon Roberts of Bonne Terre, Michelle Anderson of Park Hills, Mo.; a sister, Leatrice (Jack) Lally of Maine; a grandson, Greg Roberts; a great-grandson, Brandt Michael Roberts; two brothers-in-law, Jerry (Jeanie) Brown and Larry Brown of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents; three brothers, George, Delore and Clyde; and four sisters, Mae, Georgina, Joan and Rita.
Visitation will be after 5 p.m. today at C.Z. Boyer and Son Funeral Home in Bonne Terre.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim French officiating. Burial will be in Bonne Terre Cemetery.