- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Bradley Joe Parker, 42, of Jackson died Friday, Nov. 28, 2003, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Aug. 4, 1961, at Cape Girardeau, son of Delbert and JoAnne Kimbel Parker. He and Brenda Kay Nanney were married June 30, 2000.
Parker worked as a concrete finisher at Lix Nursery.
Survivors include his wife; his mother; a daughter, Beverly Ruppel of Jackson; a brother, Steve Parker of Jackson; and two sisters, Debbie Eifert of Arkansas and Becky Workman of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his father, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call Monday from 4 to 8 p.m. at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Chapel in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Janet Hopkins officiating. Burial will be in McLain Chapel Cemetery.