- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)6
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)8
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Robert "Zeke" Davidson, 80, of Anna, died Thursday, Nov. 27, 2003, at the Jonesboro Health Care Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
He was born Aug. 25, 1923, at Carrier Mills, Ill., son of the late Joe and Ruth Harper Davidson. On June 21, 1943, he married Myra Jean Milton in Caruthersville, Mo.
He was a member of First Baptist Church of Anna and was an Army Air Corps veteran of World War II. He retired from Landreth Real Estate Agency and Coldwell-Bankers as a real estate salesman.
He was a member of the Screen Actors Guild and appeared in the moves Silverado, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Mississippi Burning.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Shirley Ray of Anna; a grandson; and a great-granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today and until funeral time Sunday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna. Funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.