- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Elizabeth Lee "Betty" Brunkhorst, 79, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Nov. 26,2003, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Dec. 29, 1923, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of the late Lawrence and Edith Marie Bechle Brunkhorst. She was a member of St. Mary Cathedral Church in Cape Girardeau and was manager at Cape LaCroix Apartments for 20 years. She had also worked for Florsheim Shoe Company.
Survivors include three nieces and two nephews. She was preceded in death by three brothers.
Visitation will be from noon to 1 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home with the Rev. Tom Kiefer officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery.