- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
DONGOLA, Ill. -- Gladys Vincent, 88, of Louisville, Ky., formerly of Dongola, died Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2003, at Medco of Hardinsburg, Ky.
She born Sept. 4, 1915, in Anna, Ill., daughter of James and Agnes Ledgerwood Campbell.
She married Doyle Vincent Feb. 19, 1938. He preceded her in death on Feb. 25, 2001.
She had worked at Florsheim Shoe Company in Anna and was a member of First Baptist Church of Dongola.
She is survived by a daughter, Nancy Blackburn of Louisville.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Crain Funeral Home in Dongola.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Burial will be in American Legion Cemetery.