- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Randal Gene "Randy" Keller, 44, of Herington, Kan., formerly of Anna, Ill., died Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2003, at University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Neb., of cancer.
He was born Feb. 19, 1959, in Anna, son of the late Kent E. Sr. and Shirley Schlenker Keller. He was a member of First Baptist Church in Dongola and served in the U.S. Army, National Guard and the Army Reserves.
Survivors include two brothers, Kent Keller of Tavares, Fla., and Mark Keller of Dongola, Ill.; two sisters, Martha Harvel of Tamms, Ill., and Kelly Miller of Pulaski, Ill.
Visitation will be at 12:30 p.m. Monday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna. Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will full military honors will be in Anna Cemetery.