- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Anna Idell Mayfield, 83, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2003, at the Elder Care Nursing Home in Marble Hill.
She was born July 1, 1920, daughter of the late Daniel Francis and Nancy Francy Flossie Elizabeth Hanners Long. She married Rusby Mayfield Dec. 16, 1939. She was a member of Scopus United Methodist Church.
Survivors include her husband; four sons, Larry, Gene and Junior Mayfield of Marble Hill and Gary Mayfield of Estes Park, Colo.; a brother, Paul Long of Marble Hill; 11 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill. Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home with the Rev. Bill Felty and the Rev. Jessie Long officiating. Burial will be in Cook Cemetery in Scopus.