- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fiire report 9/11/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls.
* At 6:27 p.m., a motor vehicle accident in the 1000 block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 11:44 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Bloomfield Street.
* At 1:57 a.m., emergency medical service at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 4:55 a.m., a structure fire in the 700 block of Good Hope Street.
* At 7:25 a.m., a structure fire in the 100 block of South Frederick Street.
* At 11:52 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at Mount Auburn Street and Doctor's Park.
* At 1 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of Good Hope Street.
* At 1:02 p.m., an alarm sounding in the 2100 block of William Street.
* At 2:46, emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Landgraf Drive.